Jump to Navigation

Orland Park Parental Relocation Lawyer

Cook County Attorney Protecting Your Rights to Request or Contest a Child Removal

If you are thinking about moving to another state with your children — or if you object to your children being moved from the state of Illinois — you need to speak to a skilled attorney with specific experience handling these delicate, often highly contentious legal matters.

Orland Park parental relocation attorney Roland P. Ernst has achieved positive outcomes on both sides of child removal cases for more than 30 years. You can trust his solid grasp of parental relocation issues as well as his passionate advocacy and client commitment. Call 708-966-2259 for a consultation.

Moving With a Child Outside of Illinois

If you need to move with your children from the state of Illinois, family law attorney Roland P. Ernst will advise you of the factors that the court will look at in making a determination as to whether it will allow the removal. He will help you present a persuasive case as to why the move is in the best interests of your children.

Protecting the Rights of Parents Remaining in Illinois

In cases where a parent will be allowed to remove the children from the state of Illinois, attorney Roland P. Ernst can give eloquent voice to your concerns. He can help ensure that you remain involved in your children's lives by developing creative visitation periods and employing the latest technology to keep you in close contact with your children.

Remember: A parent cannot simply move out of state with the children without the consent of the Court. If you wish to contest your children being moved from Illinois, attorney Roland P. Ernst can help you understand your rights and legal options.

Protect Your Rights Regarding Parental Relocation · Contact a Cook County and Will County Family Law Attorney

Protect your rights to seek a removal or to sustain the parenting time that means so much to you and your children. Contact lawyer Roland P. Ernst by calling 708-966-2259 for help resolving a child relocation dispute. He serves family law and child relocation clients in Chicago, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Arlington Heights, Mount Prospect and throughout Cook County.